Tuesday, May 25, 2010

It's all a maze..

Guess quite a few people saw the previous post and has been thinking what actually happen.
Don't ask, or should i say.. I'm sorry.. I cannot tell.. And if i tell,i'll drag alot of people down.. So... Not worth not worth.. Paiseh..
Shall not elaborate much on Show Luo's Concert and Autograph session.. Cos i'll get super high and eventually forget to sleep.. -.-"
But i can share something with you all! :D
He talked to me twice! Usually he only will talk once! :X
2 Fans in front of me,i don't know what they say,but i think is "舞法舞天" 很好看.. He answered both the same answer '是不是'.
For me,i told him that "我们会等你回来办part II!" He said "那你也要来噢" Then i was okay okay luhh~ :D
After that when he is signing the last piece,i told him "谢谢你,你真的很帅" he suddenly stopped signing and get near me,then say "我知道" !!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!! I'm so happy la!! :D
Okay.. Out of that.. :S
Today very 难受.. Don't know how to explain and don't know how to describe.. it's rather 生不如死.. Really.. It's like doing everything need to consider first,do everything like sure wrong one..
Haiis..
Haiis..
Haiis..
Nevermind~
Today PW de Presentation.. Everything is filled with laughters la.. Really wonder will our class be that bonding at Sem 2 arhh? :X BBQ and Chalet! Sure must have de la~ Don't go one is dog! hahas! Still long! :S

I've learnt a lesson.. Never get too serious on something.. Or you'll regret.. Really regret..
But nevermind~ Back to what topic.
I'm going to sleep le luhh~ Tomorrow will stretch stretch like shit with 'Ah POH'! hahas! Hope that both of us have a good time! :D
Tomorrow 5km? I'll try.. Vent my anger also.. :S

That's all~ :D

爱你就是要放开你,去爱他
如果他爱你,对你好
我不会后悔让你走...
可是以后能不能不要这样
因为真的很痛.. 我真的怕了.. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment