Saturday, May 22, 2010

I'm not myself..

For more information on how i feeling now,please look at the lyrics that i post below..

So many things i've done for you... i guess you've all dump it to the big sea..
Yea.. What i did will never affect your life and never will at all...
You never know how serious i was..
You never know how sad i am..
you never know how much i've cried..
what can i say? I have nothing to say.. :'(

1 month of school has just passed... Everything is so dramatic.. First 3 weeks i love school like hell.. i wish that i can go to school almost everyday..
But now.. I wish i get dengue fever or a serious kind of disease that can stay at home for a few weeks..
What did i do wrong? So many times these kind of things happen..
Yes.. indeed, i'm hurt...
But what can i do? Scream out loud what you did?
Or should i just treat as nothing has happen.
Don't understand me.. Is that sometimes of excuse to reject me and ask me to wait?? :(
I'm living in my own world.. No friends around me... I'll be on my own.. However.. I won't give up on myself.. Because i've ever thought of wanting to commit suicide..
I am a different person now i believe.. i learnt another lesson.. another life experience in my pocket.. I will find my way out of this sadness.. I believe......

No comments:

Post a Comment