Thursday, June 17, 2010

Happy three-days! :D

I'm so happy! :]
Monday went to play pool with KaKis! :]
Very fun! :] So long time never had this kind of fun le! :D
And great singing in a small small area! :D
After that walk to Chinese Garden to board MRT to JP! :P
Went to JP and wanna go see JP also,but KK stopped me.. -.-" Hate you all la!!
Went to eat Kopitiam! uhh.. that's grilled fish with black sauce rice. :D
Then went walk walk around Sportslink, camwhore along JWC 3. :]
Went home.. with Jeremy..
Then.. Sleep~

Tuesday nothing much,jiu.. watch TV and went to JP again to meet MUM to buy stuffs.
Went to eat Crystal Jade! TASTY SIA! Never had such excellent dinner for so long. :X
Then.. Went home and watch PS as usual! :D (I'll share more storylines with YOU! :P )

Today very happy also! First Class outing! :]
11 warriors charging out to Orchard to watch "THE A-TEAM"
The lunch was AWESOME at Aston! :] Reasonable pricing also la~ But my 'Teriyaki' Chicken turns out to be 'Macdonald BBQ Sauce' Chicken.. -.- And it's so SOUR! -.- Lucky got SockLeng's Fried fish to 开 my 胃.. :] Thanks ah mei! :D
Went to walk walk around Volta.. Adidas and +++! :D
Then there's a joke that Desmond have done,stupid fellow.. -.-
Next time i cam it and give WanYi see ahh! -.-
Then.. Saw a Chio Bu! That boyfriend of her so scared sia! faster go touch touch her shoulder. :X
I think he scared we,the warriors SOT her ah! :P
Went to watch the movie! COOL!
IT's AWESOME! I LOVE B.A! I LOVE B.A! I LOVE B.A! and I LOVE THE A-TEAM! :)
It's action packed luhh! I even shouted 'woohoo' during the movie and even 'yea'! Cool right?! This kind of "ACTION PACKED" Movie seriously make me STAND! :P
After movie,went to Plaza Sing to meet Cindy's BF and took some photos!
Then walk back to Parklane to play pool! :P
Play Play Play! Fun Fun Fun!
Then ate Kopitiam and homed! :P
On the mrt,Gerrard and I,maybe Nich too,saw a couple kissing like ......
then the lady hurhh... like despon for kiss like that.. the face hurhh.. -.-" OMG!!!!!
somemore they alight at lakeside.. Seriously.. Throw face ah!!
Me and Gerrard LAUGH LIKE SHIT! Yuck.. Thinking of that scene makes me.. That guy kisses her teeth also.. -.-
Can't stand it..

Today also got something very fun! CLARICE KISSED ALOYSIUS!!!!!!
Actually Clarice likes him la.. -.-
No need to hide and to find chances to kiss him de..
Clarice,can tell us de,no need do until like that.. Like that you'll embarrass also lehhs.. :X
Their 'MARRIED' now.. -.-"
So stupid la.. Want together jiu together,or else,don't play with such things.. Zzz..
Clarice Loss her lip's virginity
On the other hand, Aloysius lost his cheek's virginity..
HFA ah! :P

That's all le.. it's 1:30am le.. Tomorrow bballing session at 9,trust me,i sure overslept. -.- I'm going to wait for them to wake me up! :]

You smile,i smile. You laugh,i laugh. You sad,i sad. You frown,i frown. You emo,i emo. What happen?! Can you tell me what happen?! I wanna help you! Don't hide from me.. I'll feel very useless and sad de.. :( Please let me help you out hao mahh???

No comments:

Post a Comment